Vancouver is about to embrace the ultimate fashion spring cleaning sale: it’s the perfect place to purchase designer labels that are brand new or nearly-new (tried on or worn only a couple times) clothes and footwear at deep discounts. Raid the wardrobes of more than 60 Vancouver fashionistas (including myself @ctinaaa) for designer clothing at discounted prices – with brand labels like Prada, BeBe, Marciano, Aritzia, Banana Republic and so much more up for grabs.
The event will take place at the Yaletown Roundhouse Exhibition Hall on Saturday April 21, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From suits and designer dresses to chic casual-wear, you’re sure to find something you love for a steal. The event organizers have been working hard the past few months organizing the event and making sure there is something for everyone – that means a wide selection of styles and sizes.
What else is there to do other than shop until you drop?
Tons! Take a break and enjoy some wonderful pampering and treats like: Free Hair styling, mini makeovers, pampering, sweet treats and more!
- Super cool swag bag for the first 20 shoppers through the door, including gifts from Noir Lash Lounge, Ethical Deal, Luxe Beauty Lounge, Love Sugar Cakes, Caché Bistro & Lounge, Camino chocolate bars and more!
- Free refreshing tea from DAVIDs TEA
- Free fashion themed cupcakes from Love Sugar Cakes
- Free coffee and Asian-French fusion savoury treats from Caché Bistro & Lounge,
- Free chocolate candy bars from Camino
- Free mini-manicures and hand massages from Luxe Beauty Lounge
When: April 21, 2012. 10am-5pm
Cost: $3 at the door
Where: Yaletown Roundhouse Exhibition Hall
Roundhouse Community Centre
181 Roundhouse Mews Vancouver, BC V6Z 2W3
What to bring: comfortable clothes that you can change in and out of easily, your girlfriends to help raid the wardrobes of 60+ sellers with you and also CASH!